Fein SuperCut FSC 1.7
The high-performance oscillating power tool for the automotive or flat glass industry.
- Ideal for removal of urethane bonded glass and automotive repair.
- Highest quality and stability due to the use of ball and needle bearings together with a motor and gearbox designed for continuous use and heavy loads.
- Large selection of accessories for cutting, sawing, sanding and scraping.
- Factory recommendation of leading auto makers.
- Variable speed control.
- Hexagonal tool mount with decisive power connection between machine and tool.
- FEIN high-performance motor.
- Carbon brushes with automatic switch-off function.
- Includes a training DVD.
- 1 FEIN SuperCut FSC 1.7
- 1 tool case
- 1 whetstone (6 37 19 010 01 4)
- 1 mounting bolt (3 30 01 039 01 7)
- 1 wrench
- Power consumption 400 Watts
- Power output 220 Watts
- Oscillations 11,000–18,500 rpm
- Cable with plug 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 2.9 lbs
- Replaced Fein FSC 1.6