H-Series Panel Saws
The H-Series offers full-sized vertical panel saw productivity in economical machines. H-Series saws cut within 1/32" on a wide variety of panel materials up to 1¾" thick, and are available in three standard crosscutting widths, 50", 64" and 73". H-Series saws are used in all kinds of panel processing applications.
- 3¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1¾"steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- 1 year parts warranty.
- Lifetime frame warranty.