Stowaway Tilt and Transfer Table
A FULL-SIZE CUTTING TABLE
The Stowaway features a generous work surface and a rugged, long-lasting felt top designed to reduce vacuum stick when used for cutting glass or other nonporous materials. High-strength construction provides durability without excess weight. Crossed support legs ensure a rigid and stable work surface with 500 lbs [225 kg] load capacity. The scissor-action tilt design of the Stowaway floats the pivot point forward as the top lifts, providing nearly effortless manual tilt . . . without the extra weight of a counter-balanced system. Nylon washers make movements smooth and quiet. Nylon rollers support glass, laminate or other sheet materials when tilted and can be moved out of the way when not needed.
- Full-size work table folds to a compact profile for convenient storage when not in use.
- Removable nylon load rollers enable end-loading of glass and other delicate materials in the upright position.
- Rolls easily from one work station to another on large, rubber-coated casters with foot-operated brakes, to keep the table from wandering.
- A unique tilt mechanism enables nearly effortless tilting of materials between flat and upright positions.
- Rugged, long-lasting felt surface reduces vacuum stick and prevents damage to glass or other delicate materials.
- High-strength construction gives durability without excess weight, while crossed leg design ensures a rigid and stable work surface.
- When folded, the table stows against a wall, rolls along narrow aisles, slips through doorways, and fits on freight elevators.
- One worker can easily tilt and transfer loads, improving efficiency and reducing production costs.
Table Top Felt Kit (STTFK) is also available for export customers or anyone who prefers to reduce costs by building a top.