Pecora 898NST will not stain natural stone such as marble and granite. Pecora 898NST is a single component, very low odor, neutral curing silicone sealant with excellent aesthetic characteristics in that it will not stain sensitive porous natural stones such as granite or marble. Reduction in long term dirt pick up on sealant surface is also a feature of the Pecora NST line of silicone architectural grade sealants. Pecora 898NST is expressly developed for those interior applications requiring a high degree of cleanliness, freedom from bacterial growth and an appearance complimentary to adjacent surfaces. Pecora 898NST adheres extremely well to glass, plastics, ceramic tile, glazed pottery, natural or cultered marble, porcelan, enamel, metals, painted wood, granite, limestone, and other natural
• Mold and mildew resistant even under prolonged hot and humid environments. It is unaffected by free steam and is noncorrosive to copper, brass or zinc alloys
• Non-staining formula: Can not stain natural stone such as marble and granite. Does not include fluid that can migrate from joint and collect dirt that may promote mold and mildew growth
• New translucent color formula now clearer.
• Neutral-curing chemistry does not have
the permeating acetic acid (vinegar)
odor associated with other silicone sanitary sealants.
• Remains permanently flexible at all temperatures preventing shrinking, cracking and crumbling.
• Will not sag or slump in vertical joints in the hottest of weather
Pecora 898NST should not be used:
• In applications that require continual water submersion
• In floor joints where the sealant is subject to abrasion and physical abuse
• On building materials that bleed oils, plasticizers or solvents, i.e. oil-based caulks, impregnated wood, green or partially vulcanized rubber gaskets or tapes
•In totally confined spaces since sealant requires atmospheric moisture to cure
• In areas that require painting of the sealant after application
24 per case. Sold per tube.